Reserve a spot: a.schoolspecial@gmail.com

Afterschool Special - April 2

Posted: Sunday 4 April 2010 | Posted by angela |

hi there! we were so disappointed to hear you couldn't make it to our last Afterschool Special.  Well guess what? You're going to look at these photos and be kicking yourself you didn't come.  We had a ball, a right ball.  I really enjoyed this past week's dinner party, attended primarily by close friends who I want to thank from the bottom of my nonexistent heart.  

Knowing my friend Fez would be in attendance, I made his favorite red velvet cake instead of cookies (and because I can't possibly eat another freaking cookie).  It was the first cake I'd ever made, so I was really proud of myself.  Cream cheese frosting, I think it should be a side accompaniment to everything.  The new ketchup.  It's absolutely beyond.  

We welcomed two vegetarians this week as well.  I'm glad they came because that meant I could play around with a new recipe -- rosemary, garlic and carmelized sweet potato macaroni and cheese. mmmm....

So yes, we'll be changing the menu soon.  We'll keep you posted.  

Thanksssssss everyone! Love u!

x
Angela & Marlon





















0 comments:

Post a Comment